In today’s mobile technology influenced world, Responsive web design has become the need of the hour. It is being considered that a responsive website cannot only attract the audience to the website but also ensure a high conversion rate.
So, today, we have brought top 5 responsive web design trends that can make your website design more appealing that can convert your visitors to customers.
1. Typography – Over the past few years, we have noticed that various leading web design & development company employing creative and bold typography to enhance the main elements of the business. Therefore, bold and creative typography cannot only capture the true crux of your brand message but also augment your conversion rate.
2. Animations – Gone are those days when visitors readily spent lots of time on the website and read long content. But now every visitor expects short and crisp content that provide complete information. It is being suggested that support your website with the promotional content including animation.
3. UI/UX Design -Web-savvier visitors expect a flawless online experience when it comes to website navigation.According to the recent study by Forrester, UI design and UX design could increase your web conversions by up to 200% and 400% respectively. Engaging UI/UX experience designing cannot improve the experience of the customers, but also augment the conversion rate of your business.
4. Employ Bright & Bold Colors- According to the recent study, the impeccable choice of color while designing a website can improve readership by 40%. Bright & Bold colors make your brand message more impactful and visually appealing.
5. Attractive Call-To-Actions – Call to Actions (CTA) is considered as the best strategy that can convert your visitors to customers. If CTA is placed on the right position engagingly, then it provokes your visitor to the response. So, always support your CTA with attractive slogans and graphics.
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Vega Technologies:
Article ID 1080856 (Views 406)
Announcement from Our Sponsor
Cancer Drugs like Lenvima (generic version Lenvatinib), Imbruvica (generic version Ibrutinib) now have generic versions at tremendous savings. Brain boosting drugs like Provigil (generic version Modafinil) and Nuvigil (generic version Armodafinil) are also popular.