For the users who are encountering login issues with their Facebook account, they are offered a Facebook account recovery process that can help one to regain access to their account by resetting the password. Further, one can perform this process using the multiple options that one will get to know once they read out the steps listed below.
How should I recover my Facebook Account?
Facebook Account is a social media platform that allows its users to connect virtually with the rest of the world. Since the inception of this service, the total number of Facebook users has expanded rapidly. You can easily see the rise in the number of Facebook users on both desktop and mobile devices.
Apart from the interface, Facebook is also famous for its high level of account security. The password is a highly important element of the Facebook security system. However, sometimes the actual owner of the account disremembers the password and is required to complete the Facebook Account Recovery process.
How to Recover Facebook Account with email ID?
Here, you should employ the following steps to complete the recovery with the alternative email address:
- First of all, visit the official Facebook website by any browser of your choice.
- Before anything else, click on the Forgotten Password option to begin the account recovery process.
- Now a Facebook search box will open where you are required to enter your email address or mobile number.
- Once entered, click on the search button and you will get various account recovery options on the screen.
- Here, you are supposed to select the partially encrypted email ID and click on the Continue button.
- Now you should go to the inbox of your alternative email ID and get the recovery code sent on it.
- After this, the Facebook system will ask you to enter the security code sent to your email address.
- At this step, you should enter the eight numbers long security code in the required box.
- With this, you will be able to complete your identity verification and reset the existing Facebook account password.
- In the next screen, you will get the option to create a new password for your Facebook account.
- In the end, re-enter the new Facebook account password for confirming it.
This option is also available when you recover the account by using the Facebook android application.
How to Recover Facebook Account with SMS?
In this method, you can conveniently recover the account by your recovery phone number with these steps:
- Go to the Facebook Account website through your web browser.
- On the homepage, you need to select the Forgotten Password option and find your account.
- Once you find your account, you should choose to Send code via SMS and proceed.
- In the next step, you will obtain the security code on the SMS and enter it accordingly.
- After entering the code, the Facebook server/system will automatically identify you as the real owner.
- With this, you will get the authority to modify your current Facebook account password.
- Now, you should enter the new and strong password of your Facebook account.
- In the end, you need to enter that password again for confirming it as the new password.
Along with these, there is one more method in which you can use the trusted contacts to finish the Facebook Account Recovery. Getting in touch with the professional Facebook customer service can also be used. This service is available around the clock and can be used by any Facebook user.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
It is hoped now you would have find significant access of Facebook account right after Facebook account recovery, but in case you face any issue in the Facebook account recovery process, a user can contact the customer support service team +1-888-296-9231 of Facebook to obtain the required information about the account recovery at any time as we are always available with no benefits for the help of the users at any time of day and night appropriately.