However, for further technical assistance, give us a call at our toll-free customer support number +1-844-405-0906. Our QuickBooks premier support experts and certified professionals will be happy to fix the error on your behalf.
Are you facing QuickBooks error 15106? Well, need not to worry, as this will help you in fixing the QuickBooks payroll update error 15106. This error comes up with an error message stating “The update program cannot be opened”.
This error is seen when updating QuickBooks desktop. The user might receive this issue, while updating QuickBooks desktop to the latest release, as one of the following:
- You have an antivirus application installed
- You aren’t logged in as the admin in the system
If you are also facing this QuickBooks error code 15106, then the below methods can work for you. Make sure to read this post carefully to unleash the methods.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Update Error 15106: Payroll Error
The user can resolve the QuickBooks error code 15106, with the help of the below methods:
- Firstly, the user needs to log in to the system as admin
- And also, stop the antivirus application and rename the folders
- For this, the user needs to press Ctrl+ Shift+ esc keys to open the task manager
- And then, move to the processes tab and look for antivirus.exe
- And select end process
- Also, rename the QuickBooks update folder
- The last step is to reupdate QuickBooks desktop
- After that, turn off the user account control
- For windows 7 and 8: the user will have to turn off UAC
- Windows 10: proceed to step 4
- The user will then have to perform a clean install in selective startup.
Towards the end, it is expected that the QuickBooks payroll error 15016 would be resolved with the steps mentioned above. However, in case of any query, or if you need any sort of technical assistance, then give us a call at our toll-free customer support number +1-844-405-0906.
Our QuickBooks desktop support team and certified professionals will ensure to provide you with best possible support services.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
I am working as a technical support expert and Microsoft certified technician. Currently, Working with QuickBooks Premier Support from last 3 years.