NEET( national eligibility cum entrance test) should be the gateway to enter the medical UG courses. This NEET COACHING has been provided by many institutes with varying percentage results. Medical coaching in Chennai has been the benchmark for cracking the NEET and institutes like Sk academy has proven the fact tha NEET COACHING IN CHENNAI is s effective.
NEET test dates:
NEET is conducted in two phases, NEET I and NEET II. Candidates who attended NEET I can also appear for NEET II. NEET I will be conducted in the first week of May and the Phase II in the month of July. The counseling happens in the month of September by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC).Candidates, who had already registered during the first counseling but did not get a seat, can also exercise their choices for MBBS and BDS programs and colleges.
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has constituted a Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) for allotment 15% All India Quota MBBS and BDS seats through centralized NEET counseling 2016. The counseling is conducted in online mode for allotment of around 3850 MBBS and BDS seats.
NEET is being conducted so far only in offline (paper and pen) mode. The NEET exam consists of a single paper with 180 objective type questions with four options provided, of which only one option would be correct. The aspirant has to mark the correct answer on the OMR sheet provided with the NEET paper using a blue/ black ball point pen ONLY.
The 180 multiple choice questions in the NEET paper are equally distributed among subjects as given below:
Physics – 45 MCQs; Chemistry – 45 MCQs; Botany – 45 MCQs and Zoology – 45 MCQs
The test is conducted for a duration of 3 hours. The time schedule for NEET II is as given below:
Entry into the Examination between 7.30 AM to 9.30 AM
Invigilator will check the Admit Cards between 9.30 AM to 9.45 AM
Distribution of Test Booklet at 9.45 AM
Latest Entry into the Examination will be9.30 AM
NEET exam starts exactly at 10.00 AM
NEET exam ends at 01.00 PM
4 marks for every correct response
1 mark to be deducted for every incorrect response
No negative marking is made if no response is indicated for a question on the answer sheet.
More than one answer marked a question will be assumed as incorrect response and will carry negative marks.
CLASS XI CLASS XII
1. Physical world and measurement Electrostatics
2. Kinematics Current Electricity
3. Laws of Motion Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
4. Work, Energy and Power Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
5. Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Electromagnetic Waves
6. Gravitation Optics
7. Properties of Bulk Matter Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
8. Thermodynamics Atoms and Nuclei
9. Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory Electronic Devices
10. Oscillations and Waves
CLASS XI CLASS XII
1. Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry Solid State
2. Structure of Atom Solutions
3. Classification of Elements and Periodicity in
4. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure Chemical Kinetics
5. States of Matter: Gasses and Liquids Surface Chemistry
6. Thermodynamics General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
7. Equilibrium p- Block Elements
8. Redox Reactions d and f Block Elements
9. Hydrogen Coordination Compounds
10. s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth
Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
11. Some p-Block Elements Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
12. Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and
Aldehydes , Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
13. Hydrocarbons Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
14. Environmental Chemistry Biomolecules
16. Chemistry in Everyday Life
CLASS XI CLASS XII
1. Diversity in Living World Reproduction
2. Structural Organization in Animals and Plants Genetics and Evolution
3. Cell Structure and Function Biology and Human Welfare
4. Plant Physiology Biotechnology and Its Applications
5. Human physiology Ecology and environment
Chapters like ‘Spring Force and Energy’, ‘Moment of Inertia and Conservation of Angular Momentum’, and ‘Satellite motion and Escape speed’ are to be learnt and at your finger tips
Formulae of ‘Mechanical Properties of Solids and Fluids’ and ‘The Laws of Thermodynamics’ should be given prime importance
Must focus topics
Thermal conduction & Newton’s Law of Cooling
Heat engine efficiency increase while sink temperature is lowered
Floating cylinder in SHM
Questions based on ‘E= -dV/dR.
Concentric charged spheres
Thermal or heating effects of current
Electrical circuit concepts
Motion of charge in Uniform Magnetic Field
Magnetic field and Dipole moment of circulating charges
Properties of bar magnet and its time period of SHM
Radiation pressure and energy
Young’s double Slit Experiment
Resolving power & Magnification of microscopes and Telescope.
With the required information being provided one can easily take up the test. But to get through with the required cutt off one must dedicate to work hard.
By: toby john
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from toby john:
Article ID 1035275 (Views 675)
Announcement from Our Sponsor
Cancer Drugs like Lenvima (generic version Lenvatinib), Imbruvica (generic version Ibrutinib) now have generic versions at tremendous savings. Brain boosting drugs like Provigil (generic version Modafinil) and Nuvigil (generic version Armodafinil) are also popular.